Perhaps the most important part, safety-wise in a car is brakes. An efficient braking system is most essential for the safety of its passengers as well as the others travelling on the road. So a routinely thorough checkup of the breaking system by qualified technicians is of almost importance.
We pride ourselves being the supremely efficient technicians for the maintenance of your car's brakes. Your car's brakes need to be checked when:
- Your car skids or pulls away from its track while breaking.
- You hear a grinding or squealing sound.
- Your brake pedal fails to perform even if it almost touches the floor.
- Your car's brake malfunction lights are on.
The breaking system is of two types viz: disc and drum breaks. Besides these, there is an innovative Anti-lock Braking System which is fast becoming a norm in the cars. This ABS, popularly called abbreviation, prevents wheel-lock ups during sudden breaking of vehicle.
The breaking system comprises of following parts:
- Brake Pads and Shoes
- Brake Rotors and Drums
- Brake Calipers (in Disc Breaks)
- Brake fluid
these parts need frequent inspection for wear and tear and adjustment in pressure application or complete replacement for a proper functioning breaking system.